PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, August 30, 2008

~ Socks & Sweaters ~

Knitted blue boat neck sweater I made for my Dad at least 20 years ago. He wears it every winter, I think the yarn has held up wonderfully.
Knitted multi colored sweater, This sweater belongs to Gary.
One of my most favorites! are these argyle knitted socks, I made these for my Dad 20 years ago and they were my first pair of socks, my dear friend Jackie helped me through turning the heel process!. A quick knitted scarf for this winter, I love the shades of blue in this yarn.

4 comments:

Cottage Rose said...

Wow are you great with a set of knitting needles. I love the socks, you are very very good. i sure wish I could knit like that, My poor Mother tied to teach me a long long time ago, but I just could not get the have of all that knitting talk. ha ha But I can knit scarfs. lol So I have lots of them, love the one you made too. Have a great weekend.

Hugs;
Alaura

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

What a fantastic knitter you are Elizabeth! I have been thinking about taking knitting up...You are inspiring me.
Penny

Chris said...

I am a sew-er & a cross-stitcher, but I think it is time to learn to knit.

I can't imagine making socks, at least not one's that anyone would wear! LOL

Lovely things!

The Old Painted Cottage said...

Love your blog. I've added it to my fave's list!

oxox
Jennifer