PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, November 28, 2008

~ To My Surprize ~

The other day I went to Michale's and purchased this cupcake tree that holds 23 cupcakes, it has a tilt to each holder. As soon as I arrived home I took it out of the box put it together and left if on the kitchen counter. I went about my house hold chores and when I came back into the kitchen Gary had put his fresh picked lemons from the yard and his favorite fruit tangerines all arranged carefully in my cupcake tree. He had the biggest smile on his face, he really thought it was for fruit.
(So Now It Is). I think he has something here.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's such a joy to visit your blog. I enjoy you both so much.
Nanette

Carrie said...

Oh, I LOVE it!

Carrie

Cottage Rose said...

I love how he arranged all the fruit. He is learning from you... lol
I would love to be able to pick some fresh lemons from by back yard,,,, and tangerines. Have a wonderful weekend..

hugs;
Alaura

Jaclynn_kyuss said...

You two are so cute. What a good idea.

BugnLVoe said...

What a great idea! :-)

Rhondi said...

Hi ELizabeth
I think it looks perfect as a fruit holder! Great idea Gary!
Hugs, Rhondi

Cathy Cobblestone said...

Miss Elizabeth - what a cute story. He really thought he had done something great - and - he DID. I love it - it's great to use things other than what they are intended for - gives them a great element of surprise. Very, very cute! Cathy

Margo said...

Very clever, Gary! Please tell us how you came up with that divine crown molding; details please!

Glenda said...

That is a great idea. I have one exactly like that one. I spray painted mine white. It's funny how some have a different take on things.


Ciao