Sunday, May 10, 2009

~ Awards~ Thank You

I feel so honored to have received these two awards from two lovely lady's. The first award is the "Lemonade Stand Award" bestowed upon me by Martha from This award is presented to the person with a good attitude or sense of gratitude. Stop by to meet her she is a wonderful lady with so much to share. I love her blog and her home is beautiful. The next award I received the "One Lovely Blog Award" is from Jane at Who indeed is a lovely lady. I enjoy spending time reading her story's. Jane is a fabulous writer with so many lives experiences to share.

I am suppose to pass these these awards on to whoever I think fits the award, but I can not choose between all my blog friends since I enjoy reading all of your blogs. So I will share these two awards with you all, because you all are wonderful and have so much to share with all of us. I have learned so much from everyone, from your decorating ideas to new recipes, crafts and needlework and even how to be brave enough to shoot a snake, yes shoot a snake. Check out Rhonda's blog at her story "A girl's gotta do what a girl's got to do".
Here's to all your "Lovely Blogs" and "Lemonade Stands"



Domestic Designer said...


BECKY said...

You're such a sweetie, Elizabeth!! YAY for your awards!! Hope all is well with you, and that you are having a great week!!