PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 10, 2009

~Pierre Deux~

On Saturday we took a little road trip to San Fransisco. It's a little over a two hour drive from Modesto. What a beautiful day it was warm and sunny with just a bit of breeze coming from the ocean.
Gary and went to one of my most favorite stores. Pierre Deux a french country store. Come on in with us and look around.
The outside of the building is a gorgeous shade of blue.


Follow me. I'm so excited to enter the store, there are so many things to drool over. The store is light and bright so it was a bit hard to take a good picture.
I love the drapes in the background. All the french colors are so pretty and vibrant.





Just look at all the pretty fabric. I do love fabric "Gary hold me back"
The french doors, I want these for my bedroom instead of the slider doors we have now. OH Dear Husband, do you see the doors?.
Well of course I had to buy a few things. I will show you what I bought in a later post.

Well after all the shopping was done we had worked up our appetites. "Gary you know you are not suppose to be adding salt!" caught in action. ( does your husband salt before he tastes?) Now for the really good stuff, just can't go to S.F without having crab and lobster.

Our girls Godparents Ruth and Roy joined us for dinner and walking around Pier 39. This is Godfather Roy, lovingly know as RoyBoy.
Yummy, but so messy! Now Roy didn't your Italian Mama teach you its bad manners to play with your food!.
We had a wonderful day and it was great fun to spend time with our dear family.

15 comments:

Melinda said...

Hello---
I'm up late catching up---
Beautiful pictures! I'm glad that
store is not in my neck of the woods or there could be TROUBLE!!

Have a great week!!

Melinda

Martha said...

I get their catalogue -- didn't realize it was a store -- I envy you! What a great store . . . and what a great meal!

Nancy Yoakum said...

Looks like you had a grand day! Oh my, Pierre Deux is TROUBLE with a capital T!!! If I win the lotto, that's the first place I am going. Holy smokes does that look like a fabulous store. I go on their website and daydream, but nothing compares to the real deal. Can't wait to see what treasures you came home with.

Looks like you had a great meal! Nothing better than being with good friends! Thanks for sharing your day with us!

P.S. Love you new background, so beautiful!!!!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

I am sooooooooo jealous that you went to Pierre Deux!! How wonderful that must have been. Can't wait to see what you bought.

And yes, my husband also tries to salt before he tastes!!
Hugs,
Penny

Anonymous said...

Hi Elizabeth,
WOW! That Boutique looks amazing. I am so you you all had such a great time together!

I'll talk to you soon,
Aimee

Chris said...

Great roadtrip Elizabeth!

But now, I am drooling all over my keyboard! Pierre Deux AND crab & lobster?? What a fabulous combo!

Duchess of Tea said...

Looks like you two had a fantastic time. I love Pierre Deux, I visited their showroom in the Design Center Los Angeles, when I visited my sister. The food looks so delicious and mouthwatering that I am hungry now. San Francisco is an amazing city. Thank you darling for visiting me, please come over for tea and talk often.

Have a great Tuesday!!

Duchess xx

Duchess of Tea said...

Looks like you two had a fantastic time. I love Pierre Deux, I visited their showroom in the Design Center Los Angeles, when I visited my sister. The food looks so delicious and mouthwatering that I am hungry now. San Francisco is an amazing city. Thank you darling for visiting me, please come over for tea and talk often.

Have a great Tuesday!!

Duchess xx

Duchess of Tea said...

Looks like you two had a fantastic time. I love Pierre Deux, I visited their showroom in the Design Center Los Angeles, when I visited my sister. The food looks so delicious and mouthwatering that I am hungry now. San Francisco is an amazing city. Thank you darling for visiting me, please come over for tea and talk often.

Have a great Tuesday!!

Duchess xx

aspiritofsimplicity said...

That looks like a beautiful store. And, I love seafood. I'll take the crab in S.F. but I'm sticking to New England for my lobster.

Snigdha said...

lovely blog....enjoyed going thro and have joined as a follower.

The Vintage Housewife... said...

thank you for the wonderful shopping tour...and i could almost smell the sea air...i love SF...oooh and the crab....in a bucket...yum,mmmmmmmm! cat~

Unknown said...

Hi,
What a great store, looks like you had a great day! Off to check there website. x

Snigdha said...

thanks for visiting my blog too.i am new here.so will be posting more very soon.

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Looks like you had a fun day in the city! LOVE Pierre Deux, too.

LOL - Roy is a hoot!

hugs,
becky