PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, January 26, 2013

~A Very Special Thank-You to Jan Tanis~

 Happy Sunday Everyone...I want to thank a very special person and her name is Jan Tanis from (The Comfort of a Safe Place)   She created and designed this beautiful Rosary and sent it to "Me" as a gift, my heart runneth over with sweet surprise and delight and my eye's filled with tears.
 Our family has been sadden with the loss of my sister last May and going through the Christmas season was very difficult for us and Jan felt in her heart that the Rosary would give me comfort (how sweet was that) and it has....Such a special gift from Jan that I will forever treasure.

The Rosary Jan made is designed  in her home studio and is a  traditional Wire-Wrapped 5-Decade Rosary.  It is the most beautiful Rosary I have ever seen.
Thank you Dear Jan for your kindness and sweet spirit that shines in everything you do.
Jan's Rosary's are amazing and so unique, Jan is a creative and spiritual artist.
Jan put a smile on my face when I opened her gift of the Rosary. Thank you Jan from the bottom of my heart.



Enjoy your Sunday everyone.

11 comments:

Jan Hermann said...

Ohhhhhh...how sweet Elizabeth. It indeed was my pleasure to send this Rosary to you...as a sign of love and friendship...and to comfort you.

Enjoy it.

~Blessings,
Jan

Melinda said...

Wow, what a beautiful rosary!
So very thoughtful of her.

Have a wonderful Sunday.

M :)

Ivy, Phyllis and Me! said...

Good Afternoon Elizabeth,
A person who has such a kind heart would make a beautiful rosary, it is Jan's personality showing through her work.
I am glad the rosary will bring you a little comfort.
With warmest wishes,
Daphne

Sandy said...

Lovely, just lovely and such a thoughtful gift for you Elizabeth. I would have loved to have had a sister like yours. I was the only girl after two boys. I was very close to my middle brother who passed unexpectedly and never thought I would live longer than him and for so many years without him. Your sister was very lucky to have you in her life.

Barbara F. said...

Your Rosary is beautiful. Jan sounds like a true angel, I believe I read about her making rosaries for another blogger's family. What a special lady she is. I am sorry to hear about your sister's passing. I'm sure she watches over you and yours every day. xo

ChaChaneen said...

That is just beautiful and Jan is lovely! Bloggy friends are the best, huh?! Lurve, Janeen

20 North Ora said...

What a thoughtful and kind thing to do!! I lost a sister also and it leaves such a void in your heart. I don't know that it will ever heal.

Judy

Carole said...

The rosary is beautiful. May the blessings that it holds enfold and surround you.

Cindy said...

Hi Elizabeth, so nice to hear from you again. What a sweet and thoughtful gift. Hugs, Cindy

Jan Hermann said...

Elizabeth - your friends are the best. I had tears rolling down my cheeks reading their comments. They are so kind.

Gee...so many of us have lost sisters. Mine was 3 years younger and died very quickly from colon cancer in 2000. I can't believe it's going on 13 years that she's been gone.

~Blessings,
Jan ♥

Anne Marie said...

It is beautiful. Those quilts are amazing - and they look perfect on that new rack! what a great gift!!

xo + blessings,
Anne Marie