PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

~ Six Random Things ~

My friend Anne from Momma's Place passed on to all who read her blog to list six random things about yourself, so here they are.

1. I commute 5.5 hours a day to and from work.

2. Every night while eating dinner Gary and I watch "All my Children". I have been watching since the show began.

3. Every night when I crawl into bed I say " I love my pillow ". It's the best pillow ever and after my very long days I can't wait to hug my pillow good night!.

4. I love Kaula Coffee with whip cream.

5. I could eat Mexican food everyday. I call it my Soul Food!

6. I had my hair cut short, just wanted to try a new style but I didn't like it, I just couldn't get use to it be being so short. So now I' am letting it grow out again and we all know it seems like forever when we are letting our hair grow!.

Now I will pass this on to all that read my blog, like Anne did. Hope you want to play along and let me know that you have so I can read six random things about you!.

Have a wonderful Day,
Elizabeth

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing along Elizabeth I loved learning a little more about you.

Wow long commute each day for sure.

God Bless and keep you safe.

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Hi Elizabeth,
Wow, what a long commute! I had fun learning more about you. I too love mexican food..
Penny

Cottage Rose said...

Hello Elizabeth; I can't believe how long you drive to an from work. I would be so tired when I got home I would drop off to sleep when I walked in the door. Gosh I hope you love your job. lol; I have cut my hair so many times, and I always grow it out long again. I really enjoyed reading more about you, how fun it is. Have a great tomorrow.

Hugs;
Alaura

Gone said...

What interesting info!! It's great getting to know more about you!!

I sure hope you love your job...driving that long, to and from work!!! What a drag that would be for me!!!

I love Mexican food, too and that's one thing I miss from back home in Wisconsin...my favorite Mexican restaurant...Conejito's!!!

For the most part, my hair has always been short. I've had my hair shoulder length as an adult, but not much past that. It was OK...but I prefer the shorter hair that I sport now. When I was a kid, my hair was long enough to sit on.

~Blessings,
Jan

Meadowsweet Days said...

Hi Elizabeth,
Nice to meet another new blogger, I am learning the ropes as well and chuckled when you said you changed it four times! Me too!

Carol

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Wow! 5.5 hours? How do you manage to have such a beautiful home, cook, look so great and actually have time to tell your pillow you love it?? Whatever's in your Kauhula coffee- I need!
Colleen
thanks for your sweet comments on the posting - I really appreciate you!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

I only have one question...I'll bet your pillow is a tempur-pedic!! (that wasn't really a question, I know) But that's the brand of pillow I have and I LOVE mine too. I'm on my second one. I have to take it with my even when I travel because I'm too spoiled. : )
M.L.