PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, July 5, 2010

~Welcome to Our New Home~

Welcome to our new home that Gary and I have fondly named "Cottage #12" Please come in! This is our entry where Gary and I will greet you with a big bear hug. We have tried to re-use  everything from our other home into Cottage #12. The large white vintage mirror you might recognize, we had it hanging over our bed in our  last home and the antique side board used to be in the dinning room.

I just had to show you all the new photos for our two grandchildren! I just love the new pictures, we all love our grand kids and think they are the bestest kids in the would (and of course we should) because they are! and the cutest ever too!O.K so now onto the the kitchen. I have many more photos to show you, but blogger seems to be very slow tonight so I will try again tomorrow. I know I am up so late its 12.47 pm. but this is the first time I have had to post and I have missed not posting.
Thank you my sweet friends for leaving me a note while I have been unpacking. It means so much to me. You are the bestest friends and I really love you guys!.
 I am off now to bed and will try again tomorrow (I mean later today) to download photos.
Good night! sleep tight don't let the bed-bugs bite! hehehe

13 comments:

Sandy said...

Hi Elizabeth (and Gary), Your new home is just beautiful! I love the entry way and the kitchen. It looks so inviting. I didn't realize you lived in CA. Twelve homes..on my gosh. Moving 12 times...we've had three houses and moved seven times in our marriage and that was enough for me. The last two were company moves so they paid for them. Congrats on your new home and I can't wait to see more of it.

Becky said...

I'm loving it so far!!! Can't wait to see the rest!

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

Elizabeth,
So happy you are back with us and we are so happy to see the pics of your new home! It looks lovely. I love the island in your kitchen! Looking forward to seeing more!

GardenOfDaisies said...

Your new home is lovely! Have you really moved 12 times? I love that one of the first things you showed us was the photo of your grandchildren. I can tell how important those little ones are to you. It's so nice that you are able to use your existing furniture pieces. Can't wait to see more pics! Have a happy Monday my friend!

Vee said...

It looks great, you two! Cottage #12? Will there be Cottage #13? I'm impressed with all your organization skills to have everything looking so marvelous this soon. And, yes, your grands are beautiful.

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Cottage # 12 looks like it is a beautiful place! Your foyer looks so warm and welcoming. I love that you are using pieces from your previous home in new places!

Your kitchen looks like a great place to gather with friends. I think I spy a little black toile shade and silver handle in the left corner on that pretty painted piece of furniture!
Hugs,
Penny

Connie said...

So far I'm impressed, sugar! I love the kitchen of course. Ours isn't as big but adequate since I try to NOT cook as much as I used to. Can't wait to see the rest!
xoxo,
Connie

Melinda said...

It's good to see you!
Looks like the new cottage is on the up and up. Looking forward to more pics.
Cute wallpaper on you blog.

See you soon.

Melinda

Susie Homemaker said...

Hi you two!! I love your entry way! How inviting it is...your front door is so pretty! I love lots of light like that...

And the sneak peak of the kitchen....oh boy, can't wait to see the rest!

Blessings for all the new memories in Cottage #12...

Susie

Cottage Rose said...

Hi you two; My you have been busy,,, from what I have seen so far I just love your new home.... the entry way is so lovely.... and what a gorgeous kitchen so big...... can't wait to see more...

Hugs;
Alaura

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

more more!

nannykim said...

Glad to know you are still kicking!

Lallee said...

Elizabeth, what a wonderful home Cottage 12 is, already with your special touches. Your kitchen is wonderful--lots of room for making yummy things. Eat in kitchens are wonderful. Wishing you and Gary some wonderful years in your new home!
Hugs,
Lallee