PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

~Seven things about Me~

I received this award from Jaclynn at I was never the girl next door. Jaclynn and her sister grew up with my girls, so I have seen first hand the  many changes she has made in her life and the loving  young woman she has grown into. Jaclynn is becoming a Mommy for the first time in November to a precious  baby boy.
The rules of this award is to thank the person that sent it to you, so Thank You Jaclynn! and to share seven thing about yourself. Also to share the award, I choose to share this with you all, please tell us seven things about yourself!.

My Seven
  •  I have double pieced ears, I love my earrings 
  •   I am a wimp in the sun, I wilt like a delicate flower~ LOL
  • I love to dance around the house when know one is home
  • I put on perfume everyday, just a little
  • I love Starbucks skinny vanilla lattes
  • I must have the kitchen spit spot every night after dinner, I do like to start my morning out with dishes in the sink
  • I love the color RED, but you all knew that..
Your Turn, its fun to play along.

10 comments:

Connie said...

Same here with the kitchen, honey! I have to wake up to a clean one or I'm in a baaaaad mood. I like neatness and cleanliness, which reminds me - the bathrooms need cleaning. Aaaaaccckkkk!!!!!
xoxo,
Connie

Vee said...

Elizabeth, I've got a kitchen waiting for you. ;> I like my kitchen clean every night after supper, too, but it's so hot and the AC doesn't reach all the way to the kitchen and I have to wash dishes in hot water, right? Oh dear, I'm gonna melt. I learned some fun things about you!

Melinda said...

This clean kitchen at night thing seems to be repeating itself--me too! BUT...I agree with Vee-when it's hot no one wants to wash dishes.
I love RED too.
I can't wait for FALL!


Melinda

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

We have quite a few things in common, Elizabeth!

*Double pierced ears
*Love the color RED
*Clean kitchen
*Can't take the sun
*Perfume every day

*Maybe* Baby ♥ Mama said...

Our journey has begun!… secretly though

If I’ve left you this message, you’re a follower of my original blog ~OR~ just someone I’ve happened upon while sending out these invites and that I would LOVE for to come along for the ride! Though I won’t be revealing who I am just yet – until we’re TO and THROUGH the first trimester! Just getting the word out about our new site – further explanation of all the secrecy and what we’re about on my first post. I’d love for you to stop by.

Exciting things going on around here!

www.definitelymaybebaby.com

~ the {secret} *Maybe* Baby Mama

Beverly said...

Congratulations on the award. It was so fun learning all those new things about you. Well...except the red part...could have guessed that.

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

I just love all of the tid bits about you!!! You have a PERFECT house to dance around in, too!

Thanks for a beautiful day yesterday!! I had so much fun and it was a reallllllll treat to meet Gary and to create with you and Marcia! Lets do it again!

I am off to clean my house today!!!! ;)

love ya!
becky

Unknown said...

Oh, that lucky arcia getting to meet you in person & what fantastic pics of your beautiful home, Elizabeth. Envy!

I have double pieced ears, only use one set tho
I am a wimp in the sun, red hair so not good in sun
I love to get goofy when no one is home sometimes
I put on perfume everyday, Opium for 30 years now
I don't get hysterical about a dirty dish in the sink in the morn
I am strictly a PINK gal

Have a lovely PINK sumers weekend ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Cindy said...

I love spending time with my God
I, too love a clean kitchen to wake up to.
I love sweet tea!
I love to sleep in past 7 a.m.
I love shopping in Thrift Stores
I adore my grandkids
I think my hubby is THE BEST!
There, seven things about me,
hugs, Cindy S

Rebecca Nelson said...

Sweet post Miss E! I loved reading more about beautiful YOU!

I'm the same way with the kitchen. I can't cook if it's messy and I can't go to bed if it's messy. On the rare occasion that I do wake up to a silk full of dirty dishes I find it sets my day off in a negative direction. So...I avoid it at all costs!

Love to you~

Rebecca