PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, January 6, 2012

~All Fixed~

Thank you "Ron" "you'd the man" you fixed my blog...I owe you big time!
To fix the background from the photobucket pics...I found a free background I liked and installed it.
Ron fixed my sign off signature and divider between posts by going into Edit HTML and reading the "language". Thank goodness Ron is a computer wiz, cuz I'm sure not...Ron saved my blog! I love you!
I will post on Sunday night. We have a lot to catch up on. I hope you all have a sweet and restful weekend.


[signature.gif]

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I love your new background!!

Alison @ The Polohouse said...

Hurray for Ron!
Looks great!

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Way to go...Ron!

Beverly said...

Glad you are all "fixed" Will watch for your new post. Yah Ron!!

Cindy said...

I'll see you then, sweet friend! I'm glad you found someone to fix your blog.
Hugs, Cindy

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Oh I'm so glad I came back. I love your kitchen, it's gorgeous! I can't believe you two are married 35 years and you both look sooo yong...were you a child couple? We'll be 37 Feb. 25th...I love your heart rain, you are so savvy...(I'm not) Now we're followers too. Hugs,
FABBY

Actual Tests said...

It was a beautiful blog, very interesting and very informative. I really enjoyed reading it. Keep it up.