PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, May 10, 2009

~ Awards~ Thank You

I feel so honored to have received these two awards from two lovely lady's. The first award is the "Lemonade Stand Award" bestowed upon me by Martha from http://www.linesfromlinderhof.blogspot.com/ This award is presented to the person with a good attitude or sense of gratitude. Stop by to meet her she is a wonderful lady with so much to share. I love her blog and her home is beautiful. The next award I received the "One Lovely Blog Award" is from Jane at http://www.gastonstudio.blogspot.com/ Who indeed is a lovely lady. I enjoy spending time reading her story's. Jane is a fabulous writer with so many lives experiences to share.

I am suppose to pass these these awards on to whoever I think fits the award, but I can not choose between all my blog friends since I enjoy reading all of your blogs. So I will share these two awards with you all, because you all are wonderful and have so much to share with all of us. I have learned so much from everyone, from your decorating ideas to new recipes, crafts and needlework and even how to be brave enough to shoot a snake, yes shoot a snake. Check out Rhonda's blog at http://www.farmhousestyle.blogspot.com/ her story "A girl's gotta do what a girl's got to do".
Here's to all your "Lovely Blogs" and "Lemonade Stands"

Elizabeth

2 comments:

Domestic Designer said...

congratulations!

BECKY said...

You're such a sweetie, Elizabeth!! YAY for your awards!! Hope all is well with you, and that you are having a great week!!

Blessings,
Becky