PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, May 9, 2009

~HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY~

Gary and I wanted to wish all you Mom's, Grandma's, Great Grandma's, Great Great Grandma's, Sister's, Auntie's and Friends a very lovely and peaceful Mother's Day.
Also for the women in our live's that have passed on. We remember them today and everyday for they hold a very place special place in our heart just for them.
I feel extremely blessed to have been given our two beautiful daughter's to raise and love. They have grown into giving and caring women. I do not take a day for granted and I thank heavens everyday for them.

8 comments:

Betty Jo said...

Happy Mother's Day Elizabeth. I hope your day is filled with joy and sunshine. ♥

Anonymous said...

You have a wonderful Mother's day!!!.........hugs, Jennifer

Unknown said...

Happy mother's day to you too!

Becky said...

Have a happy Mother's Day too!!
Becky

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Happy Mother's day to you, to! Enjoy your special day and wonderful family!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Happy Mothers Day to you too! I feel blessed to have raised 4 sons! And I honor my Mom, who passed away 3 years ago. I miss her everyday.
Hugs,
Penny

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I hope you've had a wonderful day! Love your roses and sweet sentiments!

sandy said...

wow, gorgeous flowers and must be nice to have daughters! Sons tend to forget when mom's day comes around, well three out of four wasn't bad this year, ha.